Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Every Moment

My Mom drove up to Porland last night to pick up my sister and her daughter. They're coming from Utah for a 2 week visit. Our house is gonna be SO full, but I'm SO excited to have Madi and Ella here! I think we'll have a TON of fun visiting and playing these next 2 weeks.

I had my first child miss school for the school year. Jacob was sick. He had a fever, chills, and even puked once. Poor guy. He just laid on the couch all day long. No school or football for him. Tom had football tonight, from 6-7. We found out that he's now gonna have practice on Monday and Tuesday from 6:15-7:15. Now I'll be at the park M,Tu, W, Th, and then games on Saturdays. My goodness. Anyway, I hope Jake feels better today.

Welcome to WordArt Wednesday Week 14!!! Can you believe how fast the time files! Goodness :) Well, here's my WordArt for this week! Hope you like it - I thought it would be nice on many everyday layouts :)

Click HERE to go to Scraporchard's gallery to download the zip file, and remember you need to be logged into it to download the file. Thanks!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Sounds like you're going to be busy! Love your new blog banner, too! Thanks for the wordart!

Anonymous said...

Your Harty Family drawing is too cute! I love it...