Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, November 7, 2008

I Must Have Loved You Before Series - Every Minute

First off, had to say that Tom had a GREAT party last night. We're finally all done with kid birthday parties for our family!!! Pfew! 2 in August, 1 Sep, 1 Oct, and 1 Nov. What a run :) And, I actually had cake and ice cream at the party - woohoo! It was SO tasty - LOL! Here's Tom blowing out his candles. And me clapping in the background. hehehe.


Fresh Fruit Friday is HERE!!!! I made 6 WordArt packs this week, and am releasing 5 of them! Yes, I know, I was SUPER busy this week, yet productive too! We'll see if I can keep it up - hehehe. I do have to say thanks to my CT for helping me come up with the quotes. Amazing how much faster the designing process goes when someone else is doing all the leg work - LMBO!!!

Remember, the first week, all my Fresh Fruit is 20% off. That means that you can score a WordArt pack for only $2.00. Great deal, eh?


And here's a FABULOUS layout done using my Christmas Phrases WordArt pack - by Minna. Isn't she FANTASTIC!!!'


OK girls - Here's the low down on the coupons :) While there have been 86 comments, there were only 68 people comment. AND, 12 of those who left comments left absolutely no way for me to get ahold of them. So, I'm publishing my list of comments HERE. Give it a look, and see if you are listed and if I can get ahold of you. Some of you have blogs listed. Those are the next step up from nothing - LMBO! If you could leave an address instead, that would be SO helpful. Just go ahead and leave a comment on the post with the big list :) Clear as mud? Good! hehehe.

Here's the next part in the Series. Hope you guys are enjoying this! Be sure to send me the links to all of your fabulous layouts! I'm SO excited to see what you all come up with!!! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.



FONTS:
just look back to a previous post - they're all the same in this series :)

5 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

OMG! I'm so in love with the "not all heros wear capes" word art. . . my hubby got a little chuckle outta it too! Thanks for sharing. I'm so ordering that WA set!

And happy B-day to your boy!

Crissie said...

I just love all the photos of you and your honey that you have in your layouts of this wordart series. Thank you...not just for the FABULOUS wordart, but also for the introduction to the song artists. I didn't realize they were the band that sings the song "Emma". There is a lovely 'music video' on Meridian Magazine website of the song (in case you'd like to check it out).

Jessica said...

Thank you for the word art -- this one is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).

Unknown said...

I love this word art. You can see a layout that I made using it on my blog here I've also turned the LO into a quick page minus the word art, if you'd like to have it. :)