Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Choose Family

What a busy Saturday we had! We were gone from noon to nine! So much for my day of designing. But, I did manage to design from 10-midnight! We had a fun day as a family, shopping, putting winter clothes in the storage shed, helping a friend clean out his horse stable, and driving around. Nothing too important, except some good old quality family time!

This WordArt request is from Angela - What a great saying! I like it :) I'm really glad that I have the extend family that I have, even if they're all a bit weird. Ha! LOL! If you really knew me, you laugh! I'm the weirdest of the bunch :)

Click on the image below to go to my 4shard account to download the png file, and leave some love if you like my work.

NOTE: The double can has been fixed :) thanks to my Aunt Sue for finding the problem :)


FONTS:

Can, choose - Larger Mime
Family - Mikkel Page 2

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweety! One too many "can"'s in the word art! Love Ya! Aunt Sue

Angela B said...

Thank you so much for making this, it looks beautiful. Angela

Bethany said...

Ha! Thanks, Aunt Sue! It's all fixed :)

Lyn said...

Ive always liked the can can! Ha..what a truth in this saying. . you are one of my best friends. .I'm just glad you are also my daughter!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jun [LA 12:38am, NY 02:38am, UK 07:38am, OZ 05:38pm]).