Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, April 7, 2008

Chunky Dunk

This WordArt request is from Amanda. I thought that this quote was hilarious! I could imagine a layout with a cute little kid in their bathing suit with their cute little belly hanging out. How adorable would that be :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

7 comments:

Trina said...

LOL This doesn't just apply to kids - I'd fit in there too! ;) Thanks!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for making this up for me [all of us digiscrappers]! You are awesome!

Patamomma said...

Yep I'm with Scrapaholic...lol. I was thinking of me! Great one though. THanks! Patty

Krista said...

Story of my life! LOL That's a great quote!!!

a said...

hehehe, this fits me too, I just thought that if we were going for CUTE layouts, a baby carries their chunk so much better than I do :)

JillSF said...

This one really hits home!! I am sure if I dig far enough I will find that pool photo I didn't want anyone to see. But with this wordart how can i resist. Thanks - it's brilliant in content and font/layout.

Michelle said...

Great job. I can relate. Unfortunately...