Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Captain America leaves tomorrow. Wow did vacation go fast! The people who's house we were staying at are coming home today, so we're back out at the cabins again. The kids were really excited that it was the same cabin from last week. Funny, how something so small makes them so happy. LOL! I snuck into town to grab some wi-fi, and the kids are playing video games with there dad. One more day - we get to go on a date tonight! I'm excited! My friend, Ann, is watching the kids for us. I SO love my ward, and the new friends that I've made here. You guys are the BEST!!!

Wow, sorry girls :) I think this is the first time since I started my WordArt blog that I didn't have something for ya :) Well, I guess here it is, so I technically have something for ya, but it wasn't on time, and I knew it :( I did make this for you last night, though. And if I had had internet, I would have posted it for ya. But I didn't. So sorry :)

I thought it was kinda fun and funky, so enjoy! Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


FONTS:
Pupcat
Sylfaen
ATCitadelScript

19 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy you've had a wonderful time with your DH!!

I do also have to say I got a bit worried when you didn't post this morning... you are usually so prompt... so I'm glad you are okay!!!

Happy 2009 to you and yours!!!

Steph

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the New Year post on Jan. 02, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Vicki said...

Thanks so much, and Happy New Year!

Annie said...

I love it! Thanks so much!

Crissie said...

Thanks so much! It's wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Great 2009 Word Art... can't wait to use it! Thanks!!!

Juli and Brett said...

I really like this! thanks so much for sharing! I can't believe that you are continuing to give us such great work when your hubby is home! I hope that it is going well for you!

Lisa said...

Don't you feel guilty one bit for being a little late on the FREE WA that you so generously give us, while your honey is home! Thank you so much for sharing your talent! I only use your word art!

xashee's corner said...

Soo glad you had a GREAT time! i really like this wordart!! You are soo creative! Thank you for sharing!! Happy New Year to you!!

Lois B said...

Happy New Year and have a wonderful "date"

Hifam said...

This is wonderful. Thank you so much!

Jody

Anonymous said...

LUV, 2009 word art. Thank you for sharing.

Tina said...

I love this one! Your work is amazing!

Michelle said...

Thanks Bethany! I am working on my daughter's senior book and this will be great in it. Have you thought about doing any senior/graduation wordart?
Michelle

Tiffany B said...

Thanks for sharing your talent. I would love to see more of this type of word art. Wonderful!

Tami said...

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Phyldar said...

Thank you so much for the 2009 word art - it's perfect for Project 365!

Lyndel said...

Thanks Bethany - may you have a wonderful 2009

Andrea Mathis said...

awesome! Thanks