Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Children Calling Me

I found this saying HILARIOUS!!! I read in a parenting magazine one time and article about the differences between 1st time, 2nd time, and 3rd + time parents. It was designed to be humorous, but was right on the money for me :) One of them said, the 1st time mom will spend a few minutes each day gazing into their children's eyes with wonder. The 2nd time parent will spend a few minutes each day ...ummm.. can't remember this one, and the 3rd + time parent will spend a few minutes each day hiding from their children! HAAAAAAA! How did they know I do that !

This WordArt request is from Lois (she has the BEST quotes for requests). Hope you like it!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

8 comments:

Lois Michael said...

I love how you made it up Bethany. Thanks for the nice comment too. I am glad you found this humorous....I loved it even though my kids are now adult, they will alway be my "kids" and it still applies every now & then. LOL Thanks so much!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much for sharing your wordart. It is BEAUTIFUL and can be used for so many things! I have a possible quote that I saw somewhere:
"I don't skinny dip; I chunky dunk"

-thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I have just gone through your site and collected 99% of your wordarts. Gosh they are great, I was getting RSI from typing thankyou, so I decided to do one huge thankyou here instead. I have added you to my favourites, thankyou so so so so much, your stuff is FANTASTIC. As I was downloading I was picturing pages in my head, these will help a great deal with my inspiration!! You're such a star!!

Dana said...

I love this quote - thanks

Drake Family said...

So true...and cute...thanks for all the great quotes...love them!!

Anonymous said...

I have 4 children, and feel like this alot...LOL THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I have 5 kids and I know I will be using this at some point. Love your word choices.

Anonymous said...

all of your word art is so great! I've recently started trying to digi scrap and have the ps elements program. right now i'm trying to get together some wedding pages for our friends as well as some pages for my three kids. your word art will be a great addition to my pages! :) thank you so much for your generosity of your time and talents. i also signed up for your newsletter! :) also, you have a beautiful family!