Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, September 26, 2008

See the Stars

Hi all! Yesterday was a rough day at the Harty/Winona household. Today is Day 60 without Captain America, and it's really taking it's toll. I should get some sort of prize for holding on 59 days before finally having a meltdown - LOL! But, we're all doing fine, and we came through it :) Today will be better, right? What's that saying, "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger". Well, I'm gonna be pretty strong by the time we leave. Let me tell you, being apart really makes me realize how much I love and rely on my DH (dear husband). In the long run, it's only a short time we'll be apart. I wish my heart could think about it like my head * sigh*.

So, on to something MUCH more cheerful - LOL! Check out this FABULOUS mini kit that Kami of Ziggle Designs has made!!!

So, Kami of Ziggle Designs made this WONDERFUL mini kit to give away as a participation prize for today's "Make It Snappy" party. Well, she let me make this WordArt for you all! And, I guess that they're having a BLOG TRAIN over on Kami's blog, where you can pick up some 12x12 quick pages (QP), made from the mini kit. Well, now isn't this your lucky day!

Click HERE to go to my 4shared account to download the zip file, and leave some love if you like my work.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love your work & this is no exception! This is beautiful!

Thanks for sharing. :)

Janice (aka. mi2az)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Bethany! I've been reading your blog for awhile now and I can tell that you are a very strong woman and you will get through this time of seperation. Just keep hanging on to all the love you have in your life.

Cheryl said...

Oh, yes, being apart does make us realize what we do have!

Did you ever get my e-mail about doing the Designer Technique--you never responded.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Hi Bethany,
I love your work! All of it! I am terrible at remembering to leave comments on individual files I download, but just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work! You rock!

Leslie said...

Bethany, your word art is the best in the business.

Here is my link for Scrap Orchard:

http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13819

I just put it up on Digital Scrapbook Place too, and it went down really well there. In the first few minutes it had 4 comments and 21 views.

It's also up on my digital scrapbook cat blog:

http://topcatrules.blogspot.com/2008/09/see-stars.html

Anonymous said...

Very lovely! Thanks so much!

Blessings~
Amber