Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Geek in Training

First off, I just wanted to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my sister, Madi (23 this year!)! Hope your day is FABULOUS!!!

Well, I decided to spend the day with my 3 year old today. Not that I usually don't spend the day with him, but emotionally, I wanted to be there for him :) He's been having a rough time (it's not easy being 3, you know - especially when you're daddy is gone, and you have no home). Not a day goes by that he doesn't ask to go back to his real home. Poor little guy. So, I just followed him around today, and chatted with him a lot. I hope it helped :) He didn't seem to do as many "naughty" things today as normal. They do eventually grow up, right?

Ha! I shouldn't admit that I could use this WordArt as much as I can, but, um, there's no denying it :) We're kinda a geeky family - hehehe! We just LOVE Sci-Fi stuff, and have LOTS of computers. I guess there's not hope for us. Well, there's much worse things that was could be - LOL! This WordArt request is from Sharon Kay. Thanks! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)

6 comments:

Anna Dawn said...

Wow! I just followed a link to your site and instantly fell in love with all the beautiful stuff you do! I can't wait to use it on some of my pages! It is all soooo great! I hope you don't mind if I download it all! Yes, I've gotta have it all!!! J/K Thanks for the time and effort you spend making these! Oh, just one question. Have you made one with the saying, "God never gives you more than you can handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much." Thanks in advance. Your awesome!

Leslie Sandberg said...

I heard this quote today and thought you might like to use it because i love the work that you do.

"motherhood the hardest job you'll ever love"

also i love the movie stardust and there is a song on it that could be a good saying for you to use. :)

"you and me we can light up the sky if you stay by my side, we can rule the world"

alex said...

Hi! I found your blog on my google reader and I love your work! I also love your profile, the part about having 5 kids and that they are all yours... love it! You are awesome! I downloaded the shopping wordart and I cant wait to use it on my blog!

alex said...

Oh and I do have a request. If you could do one that says, "Find joy in the journey now. -Thomas S. Monson" If you have time that would be awesome!

Sly Family said...

A couple of days ago I was searching everywhere for quotes to download and when I found your blog I was so excited!!! I have spent the last couple of days downloading all of you beautiful quotes. Thanks for sharing you talent with everyone!!!!!

V-ro said...

Here is a link to my modest scrap.

http://www.surlescheminsduquebec.tk/2011/04/19/geek-in-training/