Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Drive Me Crazy

Hehehe. I thought this one was funny. Sometimes those we love the most CAN drive us crazy, but I don't think that any of us would trade those moments!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a note if you like my work.


Kit by Pure Scrap - Nature
WordArt by ME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so true, thanks for sharing this wordart
Corinne

andria said...

Hi there Bethany, Thank you so very much for sharing all your wonderful word art with us here..I love them all each one I can imagine what page to do with them..for some reason I am having trouble downloading this one and the Grandparent one????will keep checking back for them..take care and have a wonderful week..huge hugz from oz