Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, August 15, 2008

Dirt

We went to the lake again yesterday. But, we were the only ones there for the first 1 1/2 hours. I think that may be why the kids didn't have quite a much fun on the fun scale (of course, any amount of fun is good, eh?). The tourists finally started arriving at 11, and the kids had 45 minutes to play with kids. My oldest even caught a salamander, which he was SO proud of!

We went to my Aunts house for a visit, and my Grandma and Great Aunt Shirley were there too. It was good to visit for a while. My Aunt has a HUGE tv, and the kids thought it was just like a movie theater. Too cute!

I got 2 letters today from Captain America!!! I was so excited! It sounds like he's doing well. He's in a ....um, Company? with 50 guys, and in a platoon (?) of 200. He said that they're all working OK as a group, but it's hard to get guys of all different ages to work together, especially the "punk" 18-21 year olds :) Get used to that, sweetie :) Anyway, he wanted me to go and buy him a watch, because only a handful out of the 200 had one. Holy cow!

He was pretty specific in what he wanted. It needed a backlight, and a stopwatch, and military time, and a velcro band. Plus, it couldn't have crome (nothing shiny). Sniper attractor, or something like that. Nice, sweetie. I could have done without hearing that :) But yes, I found him a watch that wouldn't attract sniper fire :) Be safe, sweetheart!!!

I thought this saying was SO CUTE, that I made this WordArt for you all. I know that my boys are usually dirty (although less so at my mom's house - she follows them around, cleaning them - ha!), so I have a TON of pics to use with this one.

FONT:
Dirt - If

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute word art-I bet you'll see it on lots of los!

By the way, I think there is a spelling error on your preview for your new sports word art. Loose should be lose I think. Sorry, I didn't see how to email you about it.

Cheryl said...

Thank you! My boys were never that dirty, but I think I can find something.

How about helping me be inspired for marching band layouts? I find little inspiration anywhere and have tons of layouts to scrap of each competition each year. I have three sons, so nothing girly!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much. It's perfect for my dirt loving boy.

elnorac said...

Thanks so much for this word art! Very cute.

And amen to Brent being safe!

Anonymous said...

This is perfect for my boy! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bethany - this is perfect for photos of my daughter on vacation!