Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dream About You

Hey guys! So, how was your Monday yesterday? I spent a good portion of the day reading Stephanie Meyers, The Host. I was pretty busy when I first started reading it, and it's taken me a while to get into it, but let me tell you, it's FANTASTIC!!! I only have about a 1/2 left of it, and I just can't wait to find out what happens! It was hard to get the rest of what needed done today - LOL! I went jogging at 10am, Joe to the bus at 11:30, put away WAY too much laundry, went to my Grandmas with Jim and fed the birds, cooked dinner, had an appointment at 5:00, picked up Jacob from his friends house at 6:00, dropped off Tom at practice at 6:15, finished cleaning up the kid's room (I'd made a HUGE mess re-organizing), forgot to pick up Tom at 7:15 (oops!), put kids to bed, and finally got onto the computer. Today I should have more time for designing - LOL! Or reading - yeah!

But, before I go any further, I just have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMELINE!!! Yep, my little girl is turning 7. How did she possibly get that old! We love you, Eme! Hope you have a FANTASTIC day :)

AND, I wanted to tell you about my new promo in my store. Buy any 2 WordArt packs, and get this new MINI for FREE!!! It has 8 papers, and 6 elements, including a super fun WordArt. Arent' you proud of me? I ACTUALLY made something that WASN'T WordArt - LOL! So, click HERE to hop on over to the Orchard, and start shopping :) I know you want to - hehehe.




AND, if all of this wasn't good enough, it's now DAY 2 of the Orchards Autumn Festival. Click HERE to go to the Orchard to grab this WONDERFUL goodie from Ziggle Designs. Remember, you need to be signed into the gallery to grab it :)



This request comes from Diana, from my CT. She's a HUGE Twilight fan, just like me! She sent me a few of her favorite Twilight quotes, and I made this one up for you all. Because I KNOW that you all LOVE Twilight too! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for another great wordart :)

The Nielsen Family said...

Love it. Also, there are Twilight kits for free here
www.ellielash.com
and here
www.stolenmomentsdesign.blogspot.com

Crissie said...

Thanks Bethany! I just became a Twilight fan after reading the first 3 books last week!

Amber said...

Thanks - this is great! :) I just started the release of a Twilight-inspired kit if anyone is interested.. I'll also add a link back to this word art in my next post if you don't mind..

http://stolenmomentsdesign.blogspot.com/2008/10/star-crossed.html

Unknown said...

I'm back again, I have something for you on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

I quite enjoyed Twilight, but I loved The Host. It took forever to get into, but once I was, I couldn't put it down. Enjoy it!!!

Penny S said...

Twilight seems to be the theme on several blogs today! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

love the wordart...proud twilighter here too..& i just finished the host too yesterday...now i'm sad i finished it...

LourdesM said...

I love it. My dd and I have been reading the books too and we are hooked. We can't wait till the movie comes out. I would like to know what font you used for the word Dream. It's amazing. Thank you.