Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Success Before Work

Unfortunately, isn't this the truth. Sometimes, I'd just like a little bit of success without all the tiring work. hehehe. But then, I guess the success wouldn't really be as great that way, would it!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.

5 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

I guess that means my house isn't going to clean itself today...

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

lol this pertains to me working out too i am supposing lol...sigh....:)

MrsJayBob said...

Ooh, another one I recognize :) Thanks so much for your talent and creativity. Linda

Shannon said...

Another great word art - thanks!

kimmerbean said...

I uploaded a layout to my blog using this word art. It's called, "Work". Love your word art!