Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Practice Makes Perfect

OK, I need to say sorry to everyone who has requests in. It was another long day for me, and this WordArt freebie was fast and easy, so here it is :) We went to the lake this morning with some friends, and didn't get home till 1:30. Then, my parents left at 4pm to go to Utah for the weekend (yeah, who drives 14 hours to spend a day and a half, then drives 14 hours home again?), and my Aunt, myself, and my kids went to North Bend (about 50 mintues away) to go to Wal-Mart.

Jacob, my oldest, broke his glasses earlier in the day. Apparently, he just pulls off and on his shirts, and doesn't remove his glasses first. Well, it loosened the screw that held the lens in place, and it fell out and was gone forever. So, he had to go the rest of the day without his glasses. And he can't really see too well without them. Poor guy.

The nice lady at Wal-Mart was able to get us a new screw, and also replace a nose pad that had fallen off. He was VERY grateful to get his glasses back. I know that I'd be sick if I didn't wear my contacts/glasses for the afternoon. And I wouldn't know who anyone was - ha! Yep, I'm that blind!

We also took back my son, Tom's Air Soft gun that we just got him. We bought the $11 gun, but should have bought the $14 one. So, if anyone out there is buying one of these Air Soft guns for their kids, go for the slightly more expensive one, it'll work better - LMBO!

I am also kicking around the idea of getting a new laptop. This one is SO SLOW! What should take me 10 minutes to design is taking me 30-45 minutes. I just need a little more RAM. But, I'm using my "designing money" to pay for my trip to KY to see my hubby graduate from Basic Training in October, so I'm gonna have to work something else out. Hmmmmm....... I was quite proud of myself though. I figured it all out, and between the flights, the car, and the hotel, my trip may cost about $800. And, with my next Scraporchard paycheck, I should just about have that covered. So, thanks to all of you who have bought my WordArt in the past few months! You're helping me to go and see my Sweetheart!!!

So, here's the WordArt for today! Hope you like it, and you can use it! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

Thanks, you guys, for letting me know that I'd forgotten to link up the WordArt - I guess I should play it off as if I meant to do it, cause practice makes perfect or something, but really I just forgot - LOL! But, it's all done and working now :)



FONTS:
Perfect - Luxury Royale JF
All rest - Too Much Paper

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOPS! The link is not working for this WordArt, Bethany.

*Being the WordArt that it is, I could tease you unmercifully, but I won't. :)

Have a Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Bethany, your WordArt is georgeous!!! Amazing!!! Fabulous!!! I just spent *hours* going back over every single one of your journal entries and am overwhelmed by what I've seen! And I *love* seeing all the samples of how folks have used your work. My mind is swimming with possiblities and I am so very grateful not only for all your hard work but also for your incredible generosity. From a digi-newbie: THANK YOU thank you THANK YOU!!! :)

Hifam said...

This is a great one. Thanks a bunch. Have you looked into zennioptical.com? I think you might have mentioned and online glasses place awhile back. Anyway, I'm buying my daughter a second pair of glasses to use as a back up and they are going to cost less than $25 with s/h. Glad you get to go see your hubby. Take care,
Jody

Melissa said...

I don't know how you're surviving without your man. It's hard to be a single mom, if only for awhile! You're awesome! When you're ready for a laptop I would reccommend Best Buy! I got a great one for $600 and found out my dad got the same one for $1200! Anyway, thanks for the word art...you are so talented!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

i like that.. word..

Blessed! said...

Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

The link to "Practice Makes Perfect" isn't working again. Can you fix that for us?

Your work is absolutely Awesome!

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

The link to "Practice Makes Perfect" isn't working again. Can you fix that for us?

Your work is absolutely Awesome!

Thank you for sharing!