Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Proud of You

First off, I forgot to blog about my Fresh Fruit yesterday, since it WAS Fresh Fruit Friday, so, here's day old fruit Saturday. Um, no. Not quite the same ring. hehehe. Good thing it's not really fruit - ROFL!!!

Anyway, click HERE to go to my store. I have 4 new WordArt packs, on sale for $2.00 each, and a grab bag, available for a week, for $3.00 - and yeah, there's a TON of great stuff in there. If you liked the calendar from yesterday, you'l LOVE the grab bag. The 2 calendars inside are SO much better :) Well, I think so, anyway :)



layout by Trina

Layout by Punktchen


by my CT girl, Trina

layout by Charmedeebob


by Punktchen, one of my CT girls


layout by Charmedeebob (my newest CT girl :)

Did you all have fun on the DSA blog train yesterday??? Thanks to everyone for the kind words about my freebee. I was having second thoughts about it. hehehe. I wasn't quite sure if anyone would even want it, or just be like, um, what's that - hehehe. Glad you liked it!

Here's a quick recap of all of the fun stuff going on for National Scrapbooking Day;

(I copied and pasted some of this from Kami's blog - hehehe. Don't tell)

All weekend we will be having some awesome deals in the Orchard!! By popular demand, we’ve extended the Farmer’s Market through Sunday!! Everything in the Farmer’s Market is $1!!!!

We’re also having a Grab Bag Bonanza to celebrate National Scrapbook Day!! Lots of Grab Bags up for grabs (heehee)!!

We’ve extended the Mega Mega Sale through Sunday too!! So stock up on all the Scrap Orchard Megas!!!

And as if all this wasn’t enough, everything else in the Orchard will be on sale for 35% OFF this weekend!!


We’ll be playing the game on Saturday, May 2 at 10 am EST in the DigiScrapAddicts Chat Room!! Right after that, we’ll be announcing the Designers for DSA’s So You Think You Can Design Contest and handing out the first assignment!! You won’t want to miss it!! It’s going to be a ton of fun!!

AND, there will be chats at DSA all day long. I'm gonna pop my head in through out the day. SO, if you wanna chat with me (well, I can dream, right???), I'm gonna be there at 11 am MST. I mean, I'll be there other times too, but FOR SURE then :) Come drop in and say hi!

Well, I've decided that I need to be serious about my diet. I know, I know, I say that all the time. But seriously, my muffin top is coming back. You know, that fat roll that lops over your jeans. Muffin top. hehehe. Well, it's back. And I hate it :)

I've been wanting to get a new MP3 player lately (I know, it seems that I've switched subjects, but I'm getting back to it), but been feeling guilty about spending the money. Even though my last payched at Scraporchard was big enough to cover a large bill, the truck repair, AND the Apple iPod 120 GB Classic that I wanna get. But I've been feeling guilty about wanting to spend the money. Are you guys like that too??? Do you feel guilty when you wanna spend money on yourself. Or is it just me???

SO, I came up with a great plan. Once I get back to my goal weight, I can get my MP3 player. Hopefully it'll be just the motivation that I need. I REALLY want it :) Plus, it will help me learn to budget and save for what I want. I'll take part of the money from this paycheck, and some from the next, and some from the next. Did you know it holds 30,000 songs. Wow. I don't even have that many songs - hehehe.

I have all the foods in my house to eat on my menu. I have some that will tempt me. Like the bag of hersheys kisses up in my cupboard I bought yesterday. Luckily, I ate all the cookie dough yesterday, so it's gone. Well, just lucky that it's gone. I would not recommend eating a WHOLE tube of cookie dough in one day. Doesn't do great things to your tummy, and DEFINITELY doesn't help "earn" a new MP3 player - ROFL! SO, I'm staring today. Maybe I'll start updating my 'Getting Skinny with the Harty's Website". Maybe that will help motivate me too :)

As with anything in life, it's all about choices. What do you choose to do. Sometimes you have to give something up to get something else. Tubes of cookie dough and skinny clothes just don't go together. hehehe. And I REALLY like all my clothes. Without the muffin top - LOL! So wish me luck, girls. And hold me accountable! Someone come to my house and take the Hersheys Kisses. I don't know if I can be trusted with them :)

This WordArt request is from Tiffany. She made announcements for her sons graduation from preschool, and needed a special WordArt for it. I thought this one would be GREAT for all the graduates this May, so I made it up for her, and for all of you :)

Click on the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :)


FONTS:
p,r,o,u,d - pharmacy
of you - AL Professor

And here's the finished announcement by Tiffany :) I just LOVE the black and white with the reds, yellows, and greens - FABULOUS announcement. You did a GREAT job :) And what a handsome little guy :)



And, Happy Birtday today to my Granda Mavis (my dad's mom), to my neice Rachel (Captain America's brother's child), and to by brother Terry. That's a lot of family b-day all on the same date - LOL!

9 comments:

Kim said...

I really like this word art, Bethany. I am going to save it to use when my daughter graduates from high school next year.

Good luck with your diet... just getting yourself into the groove of it again is the hardest part. You've done it before so you know you can do it again!

Tiffany said...

Thanks again Bethany for the word art. You are awesome!!

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE your wa and thank you so much for sharing!! :)
i hear ya on the 'spare tire' around our waists!! i was first injured last summer, for about 4 or 5 months with my back and this year started out with a bruised rib that just refuses to heal, so i can't workout as much as i NEED! :) you are NOT alone!! hehe but we WILLL get there! :)
i am the same way with spending big money on meself.... but if you can afford it then DO IT!! you surely deserve it!!
you crack me up!! (regarding the hershey kisses & your muffin top! lol) i LOVE the way you write!! :)
Thank you so much for sharing the giggles! :) have a SUPER weekend!!

Kris Ann said...

I picked up your grab bag today. Super awesome!!

michelle said...

Thanks for the WA. I'm going to go buy your grab bag. :)

I want you to get your iPOD. I seriously couldn't live a week without mine. It has 80 GB and I can't even fill it up!!

Best wishes on your diet! ;)

connie said...

I'm about two weeks into my new diet-healthy food and a 47 min workout everyday-its still hard-but getting better-but I did lose 3 inches off my tummy!! Woo Hoo!! I totally think the first few days are the hardest!!

thanks for the WA-as usual-you rock!

the chan family said...

thanks. It's perfect for my 2 yr old who just figured out how to put a puzzle together all by himself.

thanks for sharing

joyce said...

Thanks Bethany!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and love your work. This one is SO PERFECT. My son is graduating from an Ivy League college in two weeks. That might not seem impressive, but as he puts it, "I barely graduated from high school." I'll be using this on the front of my card. Thanks!