Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Today's WordArt came at the suggestion of Amanda. Great idea! But, I had to take it a step further than just Bad Hair Day. So here are 3 choices. All of them apply to me some of the time. Hehehehehe.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my WordArt.

Kit by Mixed Nuts (Kay Miller and Mary Fran) - Happily Ever After

WordArt by ME!

Here is a layout with Emeline and myself at a Civil War Reenactment in Northern Indiana. Or was it Michigan. Right on the boarder, can't remember which. It was at Heston Train Museum, and was pretty fun. One train ride out, the Yankee's would be in control of the train, and the confederate would take over, and the next time, the Confederate would be in control, and the Yankee's would take over. Pretty fun to ride on the train and experience it all. We had a blast!

paper -Sarah Belle
template- Racketty Scrappety
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Maria for sending in this fabulous layout! What a cute baby! Love it!!!

5 comments:

The Bailey's said...

Thank you, thank you, I love it!

Wendy said...

This is great, thank you! I love your reenactment stories. I have never done it but owned a horse and carriage business in Michigan and when we did rides in Marshall Michigan for their home tour the reenacters would get rides from us and take photos...I remember Senator Spendit! They wanted my carriage horse as she wasn't afraid of the canon when it fired, thank goodness!! Love your word are and appreciate it!

Wendy said...

sorry should have been word-art!

Anonymous said...

Love the re-enactment LO, and the history lesson!

rhonav

Glenda said...

Thanks so much Bethany. I so appreciate having your site to go to for word art. I can always find something to fit. Thanks for your continuing generosity.