Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Live, Learn, Hope

I thought that this WordArt turned out really good! And, I thought one could use it in so many different ways.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my WordArt


Just so you know, my family and I are civil war reenactors. We're not Amish (but when we go to Wal-Mart in costume (for last minute supplies at an event) people think we are, for we live in an area with a lot of Amish), but I sure have a lot of pictures of us looking like this. Sorry, that was a bit of a ramble.

I always did like this picture of Joe and his dad. It's taken at Glenview Illinois in July. I think that was one of my favorite events. Maybe it was because it was our first event with the dining fly and the big tent. After sleeping in a Pup Tent, the A frame is SO MUCH BETTER!

Kit by Elisa's Bits - Vibrant Fun
WordArt by ME!
Credits: Layered template by Janet Phillips (Tell The Story, Template 1),
A Papered Life 17 Sent Over The Edge by Royanna Lea Fritschmann and
Learn Live Hope wordart by Bethany Harty (Elegant Wordart).
Font is DJB Erika by Darcy Baldwin.

Thanks so much to Crystal for sharing her fabulous layout!!! Thanks :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you participate in the reenactment in Jackson, Michigan? It is really big and takes place every summer.

a said...

No, we're down in Southern Ohio now. Last year, we were in Chicago. There really were a lot in that area. One in Wisconsin, one in Indiana, and the rest in Illinois.

I must say, we really do have the period look, with 5 little kids in tow!

Anonymous said...

This one is beautiful in design and in sentiment. TY!

Lukasmummy said...

Hi I just wanted to thank you for all of the beautiful wordart you are sharing. I have posted a layout using the one in this post here http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=281384&ppuser=895 Hugs Crystal xx