Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, June 2, 2008

Family LOVE

YEAH, we're back! I know, you couldn't tell I was gone, but I was :) It was a great reenactment, and the kids had a lot of fun riding the train, and playing on the play structure (who knew there was gonna be a GIANT play structure in our campsite!), and shooting Yankees (lol). But, I'm glad to be back home. I'll put some pics on tomorrows post (I'm too tired tonight - it's still Sunday night)

Sorry about all the circle WordArts, but I just LOVE them! So you'll have to deal with it :) hehehe. I'm sure you can handle it! Oh yeah, and I just wanted to say Thanks to everyone who downloaded Saturdays WordArt. It had a HUGE response. When I got home from camping, and checked my 4shared account, it had 1765 downloaded! Amazing. It's my biggest hit so far!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.




Template by Kenzie Dawn Designs,
Backyard Boy kit by twoboyz00 Designs

Thanks so much to Tina for sending in this fabulous layout! What a great job she did :)

7 comments:

Nann said...

Love the circle word arts. Thank you for all the work you share

Charmaine said...

Beautiful as always Bethany, thank you!

Michelle said...

Welcome back! Don't forget to post pictures. ;)

Thanks for the WA. I loved the ones you put up over the weekend and today. You're the best!!

Tigger said...

I love the circle word arts, too. I can see them being used as sort of postmarks on a travel or vacation layout.

Debbie W

ccynden said...

Wonderful wordart, thank you.

Anonymous said...

For anybody wondering what these fonts are..I had to look them up because no other font looked good to mix with them (in my eyes anyways) and they are Pharmacy and AnnabelleJF both can be found free, just google :)

Bethany, I LOOOVE YOUR WORK!! And you rock for providing it free!! I've even bought some of your stuff ;) It's THAT fabulous! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks