Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, December 1, 2008

Practice Baby

Another day is over, another new day is here. I think my ticker says 18 days till my sweetheart comes home for a visit. Woohoo!!! I'm starting to get excited.

My mom and I sat down yesterday and calendared all of our December activities. Holy cow! There's a lot going on in the month of December, you know! I think we should split up the activities in December, and spread it throughout the rest of the year. Doesn't that sound like a good plan? LOL.

Church was good today. But really, I can't wait till my youngest is old enough to sit revently. My 5 year old has it MOSTLY down. My older kids do a pretty good job. But the 3 year old, oh my heck! Somedays I wonder why I got - hehehe. But I know, I know, there's a reason for my madness. I'm teaching my kids that mom thinks going to church is important. Even when she's not having fun. Even when she doesn't get anything out of it. Even when it's hard. Even when Dad's not there. We go to church. I know it'll be good in the long run.

In primary (kids age 3-11), we made a video of what we typically do on a Sunday at primary, to send to kids in India. We have an older missionary couple (The Eichelbergers - scroll down for some India pics) serving in India, and she asked if we'd do it. So of course we said yes :) The kids had a lot of fun making the video.

After church, we had a nice relaxing afternoon. And I even got to FINALLY get to my email inbox. I started with 103 messages, and got it down to 30ish. Not too bad, eh? I even did my freebie requests for the next week - ha! Some days I am on top of it all. Next project is freebies for the 2 weeks my hubby is here (did I mention that there's not internet at the cabin we're renting????), and the week I go to Georgia for graduation. Now THAT would be a real accomplishment :)

Hehehe, yeah, this one goes along with yesterdays WordArt, eh? But this one is a request. I just happens to fall back to back with another baby quote. Oh well, you guys like baby WordArt, right? This request is from Winifred. Hope you like it, girl!

Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


FONTS:
Practice - LandSpeedRecord
Baby - Stephanie Marie JF

7 comments:

sdwrdt said...

thank you so much! We tell this to our older daughter quite often!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Thank you, love this! Hey, it would be cool to come up with a matching quote for the last baby. ;-)

Aldercreek said...

You've been tagged! Please check out my blog to join in. www.jonesacr.com

Naomi Arnold said...

you are so talented! Thanks for sharing your art work. I've been struggling to create one for a friend that says "who God calls he also qualifies". Perhaps you would consider creating one using that quote?

Rubypat said...

Love the quote - good thing they don't remember all the mistakes we made!

Anonymous said...

Since my 'Practice Baby" is about to have a first born of his own, I absolutely love this one! Thanks so much! -- Nan in CT

Roseytoes Designs said...

lol this is so true!! i only have one but i keep telling myself, when we have another ill know just what to do and not to do with the next!!