Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Imagine, Believe, Achieve

What a perfect WordArt for today!!! Thanks to Jana for suggesting it! Awesome :)

OK, you guys, I wanted to share with you the BIG changes in the Harty Household. My hubby is joining the United States Army as an Officer!!! We're going up to Columbus today to sign the papers, and he's getting sworn in!!! We should find out the date he goes into Basic Training (the kids and I are moving back to Oregon to live with my family).

That should be 9 weeks, then OCS (officer candidate school) is about 16 weeks. After that, I think we get to come too! We really are excited about all the changes, and think it will be a good life change for us! We're used to moving around, so that won't be a problem. AND, I'm looking forward to being with my parents out in Oregon. We haven't been back for a visit since the summer of 2005.

So, be sure to think good thoughts for us today! I'll have more info tomorrow :) So, back to WordArt - Imagine, Believe, Achieve! This is SO us on our journey into the military. Captain America had to lose a LOT of weight to get in, and he did it. And in like 8 weeks!!! So, thanks again Jana for the WordArt request. It was PERFECT!!! I'm so proud of my husband, and for his willingness to serve our country. I know he's going to do a wonderful job!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the png file, and leave some love if you like my work. :)




FONTs:

Imagine, Believe, Achieve - Charade JF

21 comments:

nachtstern said...

I am glad all of you are so happy with his choice to join up!
(I as 6 years in the German Airforce and my fiancé is with the US Army.)

Being an Army spouse is not always fun, but it does have its perks ;)

Anonymous said...

Just want to take a moment to tell you (again!) Im so proud of your husband. It must be way cool to be the wife of an "American Hero!"
Oh, and thanks for the word art. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family on his decision to become an Army officer. My son went to Marine OCS last winter-unfortunately he got tendinitis in his knee and was sent home three weeks short of his commissioning. He is back running now and getting ready to go back in January. For him it is a calling to serve. Good luck and best wishes to him and your family

Kim said...

Thank you for this great word art. Good luck to your family with the changes in your lives.

Trina said...

Congrats on the family decision! And thanks again for the awesome wordart!

Anonymous said...

Wow. WOW! I have an infinite amount of respect for those who choose to serve our country, and for their families as well. Huge thanks to you both!

And thanks, as always, for the awesome WA too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your husband and thank you for his willingness to serve. I hope it brings a lovely future for you all.

verabear said...

Congratulations! My prayers will be with you in the coming weeks as you deal with these changes :) Thanks for the fantastic word art too!

Becca said...

He's worked so hard, I'm glad it paid off. May blessing continue to unveil itself onto your family. I'm glad you'll be able to see your family again. Thank you for your wonderful WA.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOO HOO you are moving back to OREGON!! :)

Remember I am in souther Oregon right on I-5 if you come this way.

Congrats to your hubby for making the changes!

Thanks for the great word-art

Unknown said...

Congrats to Brent, what an awesome thing to do. I hope it all works out well for you all.

BTW My son's name is Brent, I don't see that name around much so I always smile when I see someone else has a Brent in the family.

Dana said...

Good luck to you all with your new adventure and thank you once again for the wonderful wordart.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Fabulous, as always!! TY

Anonymous said...

I just came across your site. I love your word art. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Anna Marie said...

Congratulations on your new adventure. It won't always be glamourous but it will always be something you are all proud of. Welcome to a very large new family! My husband has been in for 29 years (deployed twice), our dads were both in for 30 years, and my son has been in for a year and already deployed. :) Your Army sisters are here if you need us! :)

Lady Snowflake said...

This one is beautiful, thank you for this.

And thank you for the link to BE YOU

I appreciate it so much.

*hugs and love*
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hey, Congratulations! We have a few friends in the army. 2 are leaving for Iraq in August. 1 of them also does reenactments. We love going and watching them in our area. I'm in Washington State. We'll be neighbors. I've been stalking your site for awhile now. Odd how reading someone's blog everyday makes you feel like you know them... even when you don't.

Anyway, Good luck with the changes and the move!

Trina-Ferndale, WA

Jackie said...

wow what a big move. Good luck to you! And I always love your work. If you ever run out of ideas..my fiance and I will be getting married in august and I am going to scrap it. So any word art would be great :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jul [LA 03:55am, NY 05:55am, UK 10:55am, OZ 08:55pm]).

Stacy said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

Unknown said...

What an incredible Graphic!!! I absolutely love it. It's simple but beautiful. Thank you for sharing. May I use it on my website/facebook page?

Melanie
http://likeitwasmine.com