Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 7, 2008

Ask for Help

So the other day when we were at the Dollar Tree (does everyone else love that store as much as me?), I found this neat book. It was a tale from Cech, I think, and the kids just loved it. About a guy called Brundibar. The 2 little kids had a mother who was sick, and the doctor said that milk would make her feel better. The took their pail, and went into the town.

Since they had no money, the milk man would not give them milk. They tried to sing for coins, but a mean street singer, named Brundibar, cashed them away. A friendly talking cat, and a friendly talking bird, helped them organize all the children in town to overpower (with song), the mean Brundibar. The townsfolk chased him out of town as he tried to steal the coins that the people were throwing at the children.

Anyway, it was a funny little story, and the kids really liked it. Near the end, this quote seemed to jump out at me, and I knew I had to WordArt it. Isn't it true, that they're are usually people who want to help, but knowing when (or getting the courage to) ask for help if the hardest part!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love everything you put on your site, thank you so much for your willingness to share it with us all. Journaling is one of the things I have the most trouble doing and these really help bring my scrapbook pages together.