Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, June 6, 2008

Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow

We've got a really busy day planned for today! We have a school picnic from 11-2, then a Cub Scout evening with the Minor League Baseball Team for 6:30 - whenever - We can even camp out on the field if we wish. Don't know if I wish or not! hehehe. But, I'll be cooler outside then it is in my house right now! And, it's supposed to be above 90 for the next few days. Yeah, I'm not liking the AC guys right now. Curses on them :)

This WordArt request is from Cathy - Isn't it great :) She thought it would be good for Weddings, anniversaries, valentines day cards, etc. I have to agree with her!

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the png file, and leave some love if you like my work :)


Fonts:

hmmm, i'll have to do these later :) sorry guys :)

9 comments:

Lois B said...

Thank you. I really appreciate that you tell us what fonts you use. It helps if we add something on a page to have the same font. :)

Anonymous said...

Well! You've made my day by posting my request for this WA. And doing it so promptly. I thank you very much. This phrase has special meaning for my daughter and she will be delighted. cathy

Anonymous said...

Thank you! This reminds me of many happy memories.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the beautiful word art that you share with us!

April said...

Thank you for the wonderful wordart. I created a layout today using this one, check it out:
http://artisticpaperie.blogspot.com/2008/06/yesterday-today-tomorrow.html

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog today and LOVE your word art!

verabear said...

Thank you! i was singing while downloading... I love you more today than yesterday!!!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you...I really like this one!

Janetb4oz said...

Thanks so much Bethany - I really appreciate your artwork.
Love and hugs,
Janet