Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, September 12, 2008

Love Deeply

CT CALL IS NOW CLOSED :) I'll post later today with my FANTASTIC CT!!!

Thought you might like to see a few pics from Jimmy's B-day party. Here's him opening his gifts. Well, more like assigning people to open his gifts for him. For some reason, he didn't want to rip them open. He was fine with having the other kids do it for him, then playing with the toys. So funny!


And here he is blowing out his candles. Cute cupcakes, eh? Chocolate cake, with frosting (tub of cool whip mixed with large tub of frosting), with coconut (dyed green), and a car on top. He thought they were really fun.


This little guy is my cousin's son, Austin. Isn't he PRECIOUS!!! So cute!! He's 6 months old, and just got his first tooth today :) Hehehe, my face looks, um, happy - LMBO!


Here's a football pic of Jacob - Isn't he, um, fierce! I added a WordArt from my latest WordArt pack, Seasons Cluster WordArt.


You know, now that I post this WordArt, it looks familiar. Hehehe. I just made it, but did I ever make one like it? Hmmmm. If I did, I must have liked the design well enough to make it twice - LOL! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


FONTS:
Love - Stephanie Marie JF
Deeply - Kon Tiki Aloha JF

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fantastic ( as always) word art! I love the new swirls and word clusters you have done.
I can't wait to see who you picked for your CT.... :)

Crystal Howser said...

Great pictures, kids are to funny about things. What a cute baby! Love the wordart as always. Thank you! I can't wait to see who you picked for your team!

Janine said...

Thank you for the beautiful word art. Cute idea for a quick frosting for a cake or cupcakes. Your kids are adorable.

Angel said...

Your word art is wonderful. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work and great quote. Many thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

Is this your wordart?
http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=144614&page=3

Gal really wants to know.
And thanks for all you do here. I get your emails and they are so fun to read.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Sep [LA 12:44am, NY 02:44am, UK 07:44am, OZ 05:44pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you!