Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Love - Johnny Cash

First off, I wanted to show you all my NEWEST WordArt packs! And, my lovely CT has made up some pages with them already (aren't they WONDERFUL!). I just LOVE their layouts :)


Andrea (Chia)

Trina

MinnaJaimee

Andrea (Chia)

Catherine

Crystal (Digiscrapalious)

Well, yesterday was my Dad's b-day, and we had a nice little family party for him. I made homemade Lemon Meringue pie (first time ever), Banana Cream Pie, and Brownies. I guess they turned out well. Again with the parties and no dessert for me. One of these days. Actually, I'm only 2 lbs away from "re-feed" on my diet, where I re-train my body how to deal with larger food quantities, and different food types. I'm looking forward to it - LOL!

My sister, my mom, and I went in 3 ways to buy him some FOX riding gear. We got him a jersey and a hat. He 3 wheels out on the dunes, and we thought it would be nice for him. The kids got him Dollar Store presents, and my sister got him a nice assortment of nuts (his FAVORITE!). I think he had a nice b-day. And, it was National Talk Like A Pirate day, so we sang :

Happy B-day to you (arrgh!)
Happy B-day to you (arrgh!)
Happy B-day Papa Steve (aargh!)
Happy B-day to you (aargh!)

Believe me, it was very memoralbe - LOL! We did take pictures, but I haven't downloaded them to my computer yet. Usually we hustle to get photos online for my sister in Utah, but she's here with us, so she lived it - HA!!

And, on to WordArt for today! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :) Thanks!


FONTS:
Love - ILS Script

4 comments:

Joy said...

Love it... thank you for sharing.. I have to run over a buy a few... I have some already picked out.. also.. do you have anything with the word Mom? my mother just passed and I want to do a album for myself and my siblings.

Joy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for another wonderful wordart. You RAWK!

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Laraine said...

We love International Talk Like A Pirate Day! Great way to celebrate. Thanks for the wonderful word art.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 12:09am, NY 02:09am, UK 07:09am, OZ 05:09pm] ).