Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Heart Whispers

OMGoodness!!! I'm actually on my way :) I'm SO SO SO SO excited! (Can you tell - LMBO?!!) Here's my plan for today. Get ready and get the kids out the door to the bus by 7:30, then be on the road a few minutes after that. Grandma Ida (she'll be 78 in a few days) will be by to watch Joe (5) and Jim (3). I need to be at the Portland Airport (3 1/2 hours away - my mom is driving me) at 11:15 in order to check in for my flight at 1:15.

I'm flying to Chicago, and my next flight doesn't leave until 9:50 pm. OUCH! I'll have a lot of time to kill. Luckily, I'm bringing the new laptop (woohoo!) and my mom's Stephanie Meyers book, The Host. Between the two, I should be FINE!

I get into Louisville, KY at midnight, then have to rent a car, and drive south to Fort Knox (about an hour (maybe less) away). Thank goodness for mapquest! Check into the hotel, and wake up early the next morning for my day with my SWEETHEART!!! We're supposed to be at the base at 9:00, so I'm leaving the hotel at like 7:30am - hehehe. I think the base is about 10-20 mintues away, but I'm not taking any chances - LOL!

Orientation at 9:00, then I get to take hubby off base until 2200!!!!! That's 10 hours!!! Woohoo!!! I'm gonna be one happy girl :) Apparently, my letter from the army about graduation and family day had a back side - who would have thought! It told all about taking them off base and such. Too bad I didn't see that part until today - LOL! That would have eased my mind a bit - hehehe.

I'm SO excited! So, wish me luck!!!

Here's the latest installment of WordArt Wednesday. I decided to go with the easy quotes, not the requests, remember :) Land Before Time (those dinosaur cartoons) has always been a favorite of my younger kids, so I thought this was appropriate. Click HERE to go to scraporchard to download the zip file, and leave some love if you like my work. And REMEBER, you have to be logged in to the gallery to get the file :) Thanks!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany...Thanks for the wonderful wordart...your laptop looks awesome....So glad you get to finally see your hubby again...Have a safe trip and a great time...***HUGS***

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany! I am a big fan. I just had to comment and tell you that I live in a small town between Louisville and Fort Knox. My husband did his basic training at Ft Knox as well. Your post brings back memories! Enjoy your day with your DH!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I love your Word Art and thanks for sharing it. I live in Louisville - welcome to our city! The weather should be beautiful for your trip :) Have a great time with your hubby.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you to go see your hubby. Have a safe trip, and have fun!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

I am so so excited for you!! I know you will have a fabulous time with hubby. Enjoy every second of the day.