Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Up Down

Last day of pre-publishing, I promise :) We're actually home, but I'm WAY too tired to blog, so here it is :) You're WordArt for today :) And I promise that I'll have pictures and stories and something more entertaining tomorrow - LOL (Maybe I'll even come back and edit this post tomorrow afternoon - maybe.....maybe not - LOL!)

Click one the links below to go to my accounts to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.




10 comments:

Lois B said...

Welcome home. Hope you all had a great time.

I also was wondering if you are going to go back to letting us know what fonts are being used.

Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Hello....I love your work! I've become a big fan.

Soooo....I have a request for a page that I'm doing of my husband & I.

"Love is just a word until you find someone who gives it meaning."

I've heard that quote, but I don't know who coined the phrase or if it's just an anonymous.

Thanks so much for sharing all your great stuff. I've become a bit of a word-art junkee! lol

Samantha F.

xashee's corner said...

Welcome back home!! :) Thank you for sharing your WONDERFUL wa! :) Have a RESTFUL day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Chris said...

Thanks Bethany! This will work for at least one page of my daughter's birthday-skydiving adventure.

ccynden said...

Welcome home and thank you for everything you do for us. We love you.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Dinphy said...

Welcome home!
Thanks for still thinking of us, even if you're tired!
And thank you for this great freebie.
Love it, and again it's SO versatile!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to create such masterpieces for us! Glad you had a great trip away!
Suzi

Anonymous said...

Cute! Thank you!