Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, February 2, 2009

Busy

Well, church was good yesterday. We're gonna have a lot of work in Primary, that's for sure. We only had about 2 of the 8 or so teachers there though. Everyone else was a substitute. Goodness. We'll have to work on that one - hehehehe. But, the girls that I'm working with are FABULOUS! I'm so excited. They seem like a lot of fun, and fun I do like to have - LOL!

I talked to Captain America yesteday also. He was heading for Tulsa, OK. That's where he was hoping to get for the night. Of course, he was gonna stop at Super Bowl time and watch it from an Applebees or something like that. Nice to see he's got his priorities in order - LMBO! Hurry home, honey. We may not be the Superbowl, but we're still fun!

I also talked to my mom yesteday. It was her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! She and my dad were driving home from Utah. They were there visiting my sister Madi. Mom flew out the day after we moved here to El Paso, and dad drove out on Thursday night to spend a few day and then drive her home. I think they had a good trip. New babies are always fun :) They left yesterday morning at 3:30 ish PST, and got to Florence at 8ish. Oh man, I can't drive like that. They're insane - LMBO! 16 hours straight is NOT the trip for me - hehehe. But, more power to them for being able to do it :)

Today I'm gonna do something productive. I can just feel it :) I've been on my computer for HOURS and HOURS this past weekend, and it's time to put a little attention into my real life - hehehehe. I know, not as much fun, but hey. Captain America should be home late tonight with a HUGE load of stuff from Ohio, and we kinda need a garage to unload it into. Right now, the stuff I brought from Ohio is there. I guess I should work on cleaning that out. I guess. Sheesh. Can't a girl just take a week off and do nothing? What, not with 5 kids and a hubby and being in the middle of a move? Bummer.

So, my good friend Crystal (Digiscrapalicous) emailed me a few days ago, and wanted to see if I wanted to make up some WordArt using Benevolent Boutique's newest kit, "Here Comes Trouble". I just LOVED the name, and knew that I could use it in my own scrapping (if I ever had time - LMBO!). So, I made up 2 WordArts to go with the theme, one of which you can grab over on Crystals blog (Click HERE), and, if you get a chance, check out her store at Faith Sisters. Crystal is FABULOUS!




And the other one you can get here on my blog :) Remember, leave some love if you like my work, and the girls from BB as well! Click HERE to go to my box.net account to grab this newest WordArt :)
I just have to say, I thought this one was adorable. My kids are so "busy" it makes my head spin. Already, we have nail polish on the cream carpet (anyone now how to get red nail polish out of carpet - and I already tried fingernail polish remover), pencil, crayon, and sharpie on the walls, and a gas fireplace that turns on with a light switch that's CONSTANTLY being turned on by the 3 year old. Goodness, I can feel my head spinning already :) hehehe

26 comments:

Crystal said...

You're such a sweetie, now get PRODUCTIVE, and then send some of that energy my way lol. ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Love both of these! I can definitely put these to good use with pictures of my kids. The word art at your box.net account doesn't seem to be linked up though.

Kim

Cris said...

Thanks for the fabulous word art! Loved it. Cris
Same as Kim:'The word art at your box.net account doesn't seem to be linked up'

Bethany said...

ok, its working now :)

Emilee said...

I have used OxyClean to get nail polish out of carpet, but it was fairly fresh. Good Luck--THX for the word art.

Melissa said...

I just come across your site & I LOVE your word art! I am so glad I found you. I also have a free kit for you if your interested. Thanks again! Melissa

xashee's corner said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your mom! :D i hope you get that nail polish out of the rug! that's no fun! :D Thank you so much for your AWESOME wordart and thank you too Crystal for asking for this wa!! Hope you have a GREAT day! :D

Kim said...

Love both of these word art pieces! Thanks for always sharing

Kim said...

The word art is great thank you so much. What font did you use for the smaller text? :)

Knowly said...

Mr. Clean earsers will clean walls...we've removed sharpies, crayons, and paint.

Jani said...

Maybe GooGone? It seems to work on everything else. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Both are so adorable!!! Thank you so much!! Hope you had a productive day!!! BettyJoR

Rose said...

very cute, I love it when you add embellishments to your word art!!

grannymike said...

Love the sentiment and your rendition of it. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the word art! I'm going to use this for a page about our new puppy!

Anonymous said...

I'd have to second the plug for the Magic Eraser - we are constantly amazed by what it can do!
And thanks for the fab freebies - I have a bunch of busy kids too!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your freebies. I love your word art and this one definitely fits my 4 year old granddaughter!

Anonymous said...

This WA is so cute and sooooo true LOL. Thank you so much for sharing.

Dana said...

Thank you so much for another wonderful WA.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, as usual! Thank you!

Simply Sarah said...

That quote is perfect! That is how I feel at the end of the day and I only have two boys. Not sure how you do it!!1

Anonymous said...

very cute! thank you!
~marie

Alicia said...

Welcome to Texas!! I recently had a 2 yr old write with Sharpie on my wall. A friend told me to go to the sharpie website and they have some suggestions. I hope that helps you! I also need to google it!!

Sue said...

Thanks for the wonderful word art! As a mom, I can definitely relate to these! :)

Le digiscrap de Jenny said...

merci beaucoup c'est superbe !