Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Must Have Loved You Before Series - Love You

It's election day - have you voted yet?

What a busy night we had last night (do I say that every day - LOL!). I jogged this morning (I'm up to 2 miles now!), in the rain, with the little boys. They play while I run laps at the park. On one lap, I noticed that they both had their coats off, and one had is rubber boots off, and they were swinging their coats in a low circle, dragging it into the puddles as they swung them. Nice.

I had to run to the store and get my oldest, Jacob (6th grade), colored pencils and dividers. They were needed yesterday. Nice. I bought those, then dropped them off at his school.

I went to the grocery store, and got some food, and developed some pictures for my hubby. I'm sending off a package to him today, and needed to get that done.

I designed 4 WordArt packs for this Friday's release. I showered (hey, that is SO list worthy!), AND put on make up (again, with the list worthy!). I had an appointment at 4:30 pm, then we had a pizza party for Tom (the 8yr old) afterwords.

We went to Abby's Pizza (YUMMY!!) as a family, and met the team there. We had yummy Hawaiian pizza (it's my favoritest!). Well, I had a big salad, with a 1/4 piece of pizza. Tom sat with his team and had a good time. The little kids had funny "pretending" to play the video games - LOL!
Tom with his coaches

After the party, my Dad rented Speed Racer, and watched the little kids while my Mom, Jacob, and I went to his choir concert. Jacob did a great job :) I'm posting the concert on my personal blog, so if you're REALLY bored, and want to watch a 6th grade choir concert, go give it a look. There WAS a kid who passed out on the last song. (It's at the minute mark 8:04) - I'm just saying - hehehe. That was kinda exciting - LMBO!


Here's the 4th piece in this WordArt Series - I sure hope you guys are liking it! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



FONTS:
Love - ALS Script
You - Dream Orphans

Just so you know, I used the same fonts for ALL of the WordArts in this series :)

6 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

Thank you so much Bethany for having this special series available for free. YOU ROCK!

Lois B said...

Beautiful quote and thank you for the font names :)

Jessica said...

I HAVE voted! :)

Thank you so much for the sweet, sweet word art!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Susie2shoes said...

LOL, your kids are great. I'm going to pop over to your personal blog because I really love choirs........ no.... that's a fib I'm going to see the poor little might topple over.

Thanks for the quotes, fabulous as ever.

TitanThirteen said...

Nice photos! That guy in the black shirt in the top photo is really cute Grrooooowwl