Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, August 21, 2009

Home Family

I'm wanting to make up a little question/answer page about myself, and need to think of some good questions. Any suggestions??? Anything you wanna know about me? You know I'm an open book - LOL! Too open sometimes, right Madi :) Anyway, if you can think of any questions for me to put up on my page, leave them here in this thread for me . Thanks!

Ha! I'm remembering to post these.... finally. I was late last week. Oh well. Here's a few new WordArt packs from me for the week. You can find them in my store HERE, and remember, they're 20% off for the first week.



If you wanna buy both the boy and girl name packs, choose this option. You save money that way, and we're ALL about saving money, right???






You know, sometimes when I come home from girls night and have to design, I don't feel this tired. It's not even midnight yet. It's not even 11pm yet. I'm losing my touch, i think. I'm SO sleepy I can bearly keep my eyes open. I almost fell asleep while I waited for my PNG file to load in 4shared - ROFL! Sleep is good :)

I spent all day long waiting for the silly UPS man to deliver our homeschool packages. I really don't like waiting around for people. Did you know that? I don't. I didn't get to leave the house at all on Wednesday, and Thursday seemed to be the same.

Tom got to escape. He's buddy Eston's family were going to the pool, and invited him to go too. I SO wanted to go and hang out with Kobi (the mom) because she's SO much fun. But, I had to be here for the UPS man. OH well. I'm sure they'll be another opportunity.

The UPS man finally came at around 3 or something like that. I busted out hte boxes, and looked at all the cool text books and such that they sent. Captain America was impressed with the art supplies they sent. Nice, eh?

My visiting teachers came by for a visit at 4:30pm, and stayed till about 5:00pm. Captain America got home about the time they were leaving, and Andrea and I went visiting teaching at 6:00pm. There is a lady that we visit teach who's having a rough time, and we needed to go visit her and make sure she was ok. She seemed to enjoy our visit.

Captain America looked SO tired when I got back home. It was 7pm. At 8pm I made him come to bed and read for a while. He was asleep by 9pm. Poor guy. I moved to the couch, and read for quite a while. See, had I designed and blogged first, I wouldn't be having such a hard time now - LOL.

As I sit here listening to my MP3 player, I find it funny that the batteries are about to die. It's playing just a faint bit slower than normal in places. Maybe it's the late hour, but I find it comical. Or maybe it's sad that I listen to it so much that I recognize such a faint variance to my music. LOL. Ok, now I know I'm rambling :)

This WordArt request is from Aurelia. I thought it was FABULOUS. The saying, that is - hehehe. Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


12 comments:

Armina said...

beautiful wordarts! & thanks for the freebie :)

Lois B said...

Ok I know I should know by now, but what is the font used for the word "Family" I have so many "senior" moments it gets harder and harder for me to remember. I promise this time I will pin it up on my bulletin board!

THanks

Lois B said...

Hmm I think I figured out the font. Is it Beautiful Caps?

Anonymous said...

Just FYI, there's a typo in your Senior Moment wordpack. It reads 'I'm old. not I'm chronologically gifted" Shouldn't it read 'I'm not old. I'm chronologically gifted'?. Just thought you might want to fix that!

Kim said...

Love this one too - thanks! I am also going to buy your "scrapbook" word art today - love that one.

Bethany said...

Edwardian Script ITC is the name of the font in Family. There's quite a few scripty fonts that I like to use. Beautiful Caps ES or Beautiful ES are the MOST scripty of those. Edwardian is up there too :) I'm such a font geek - LOL!

And, thank you SO much to anonymous for pointing out the error. I went back and fixed it :) Next time, if you leave your name and contact info, I always give the WordArt pack FREE to the first person to spot the typo. Just so ya know! Don't feel embarrassed about pointing out an error. We all know I have TONS of errors - hehehe. I'm counting on you guys to help me :)

SAHM said...

Questions for you? I can't believe no one's asked 'em yet. :-) Maybe everyone else knows, but how/where did you meet Brent? What's your favourite colour? What three jobs have you had? [watch, these aren't questions you're requesting ... ]

Anonymous said...

How do you keep up with everything? It seems like you don't hold still for two seconds.

Anonymous said...

Thread about you...questions about you? I can think of alot. I have posted wanting to know why you bought yeast and what you made with it. I think some of your recipes would be nice to post, since we all have kids and grandkids. Sausage in bread dough or something you were making. Just post some of the recipes you use for your busy life.
mary anne, texas

Mystic_Mom said...

You are a wonderful word art creator - I love all you do...many thanks and may you and your family be brightly blessed! My hubby did 2 years of University as a mature student so I do have empathy for you and your hubby!

Rose said...

Okay, how did you start designing, and what program do you use? Also, being a mom of 5 (OMG) do you ever feel like you gave up your own life or certain dreams for your kids?

Anonymous said...

Thanks