Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 7, 2008

Grandparents Are

Here's a nice quote about grandparent. I have such fond memories about my grandparents. Growing up, I had my mom's parents, and my dad's mom, all in the same town. That was such a blessing (My dad's dad died the same year they got married). My grandfather passed away right before we moved to Chicago, so we got to be with him right up till the end. He was such a great guy! I miss you, Grandpa Lucky!

Anyway, I liked this quote, and thought it would be nice for those nice pictures of kids with their grandparent! Thanks.

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one made me think of my Dad and all the things he did with them!

Unknown said...

I left you a comment when I downloaded from the 4shared account, but wanted to tell you how much I appreciate this word art. My Grandmother passed away a little over a year ago - exactly one month past her 87th birthday. This quote brought back so many memories from my childhood when I would love to sit and listen to her tell me about her life growing up.

I used to tell my children that if that would just spend a little time with their grandparents, they would be surprised at how much these people could tell them about life & history. My son found this out when he was studying American History in high school. They had just finished up the Great Depression and starting on World War II. When we went for a visit around that time, he told her what they were studying. My grandmother and my dad were delighted to see my son's face light up when she started telling him about the time period from a first-hand experience. He was even more surprised when she pulled out some of the ration tickets and other items that were used in that time frame.

I miss my Grandmother dearly and would love to have just one more day to talk to her. But, she taught me about being a grandparent, and I hope that I can only be as wise, kind and thoughtful as she was. My grandbabies love their "MoMo," so I'm hoping I'm doing something right.

Thank you for all of this wonderful word art. I have been so busy downloading since I found you blog and will definitely keep coming back to see what else you have created!

Have a great day and thank you for the great reminder of the most influential person in my life ...

Anonymous said...

Your WAs are sooo great! With this one I will make a present for my grandparents. Thank you very much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi , thanks for nice WA .. btw , what font did you use for " grandparents " ?

lovemypaper said...

Thank you very nice.

Bree said...

Thank you! :)

Marina@EBMR said...

Beautiful!Pinned this linking back to you!

Brian Taylor said...

Very nice post!
It was exceptionally helpful! I am heartily impressed by your blog and learned more from your article, thank you so much for sharing with us. Grandparent Rights Ontario keep doing awesome You will get well-informed data about it here.