Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Faith and Trust

What a nice quote. I didn't even realize it was from Peter Pan. Huh! Gotta love Disney :) hehhehe.

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
Faith - Loki Cola
Trust - Ogilvy Poster

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Thank you! I'll be using this on an lo for my husband's and my 15th Wedding Anniversary. All of our friends (most of them already divorced at least once) are always asking us what it takes to stay together!

Jennifer said...

Love this! Beautifully done!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).