Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, December 28, 2008

All Bundled Up

So, it's Friday night, and I'm pre-publishing again. Sneaking away every night is just not working for me. So, I'm doing a few nights in a row. I know, it makes for boring posts, but that's all I've got for ya - LOL!

You know, as I sat here on my mom's couch, I was trying to think of a cute little story to tell you, or a funny thing that a kid had said, but I've got nothing. LOL! The WordArt will have to do for today. I'll try and think of something clever tomorrow. Try, being the operative word. LOL!

Here we go! I KNOW that you can all use this one - LOL! Is it as cold where you are as where I am? The Oregon Coast is NOT supposed to be this chilly. OK, so it's not as bad as Chicago was (I'm SO glad that I'm not living there - hehehehe), but dang it's cold. But , that DOES give me the excuse to layer. And we all LOVE layering, don't we.

Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks, girls!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Thank you for another great word-art! This will be perfect for photos of my babies when we went for our first winter outing.

Kathi B said...

Thanks for the great WordArt. You are so generous! This one will be perfect for a LO I have in mind.

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks for this great word art! You are indeed creative, and contrary to what you say NEVER boring! Love you blog, and visit most every day!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

xashee's corner said...

it's even cold here in the high desert of southern California!! Sooooo thank you for the AWESOME wordart!!! :D wishing you a veryyy HAPPY & safe New year!! :D

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this great word art! :)