Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bedhead Perfected

This WordArt suggestion comes from Trina. I thought the idea was hilarious! I know that I have a ton of pictures of myself like this, but I don't really want to make a page of myself with bad hair! hehehehe. Kids are much better targets....er.....subjects.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
Breath of Fresh Air kit - Gina Marie Huff
Wordart by ME!

This layout is from Trina, who did a superb job! What a precious little girl! My kids were all bald as babies, so no bedhead for them :) Again, thanks for the layout, you did great!!!


"Festicolor" by Thaliris
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Tina for sending in this layout! Didn't she do a great job! Love tiny babies :)

4 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

This is so funny...I have LOTS of bedhead pics of my kids! LOL I should make a collage layout of them. tyvm

Trina said...

This is perfect - thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Very cute! Love the LO.

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email of a layout I made using this Wordart.