Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Example

So Jacob missed the bus on the way home from school yesterday. I had to wait till the other kids got off the bus, then we all went back up to get Jake from the Middle School (good thing Florence is only 5 mintues from one side to the other - LOL!) But, it was actually a GREAT thing that Jacob missed the bus, because I'd forgotten that he need to go to the Boys and Girls Club to pick up his football pads.

Yep, Jacob got his Football shoulder pads! Goodness! Now he's got the helmet, the shoulder pads, and the football pants with built in pads. The jerseys are coming on Tuesday. Woohoo! He's gonna look pretty good when he's all set! First game next Saturday. Anyone wanna come and hang out with us :)

As we were picking up the pads, I asked the Boys and Girls Club guy about Cheerleading (which we had signed Emeline (1st grade) up for. Oh, he says, didn't someone call you? They're practicing right now at the Elementary school. Nice. No, they hadn't called. So, I hurried over to the school, and left Eme at cheerleading. So see how missing the bus was a good thing! Hehehe.

We're heading down to Coos Bay today to go shopping (yippeeee!). Apparently, K-Mart is having a big sale, and I'm all about sales - ha! Plus, my mom wants to get her hair cut, I need some groceries at Wal-Mart (yeah, it's really cramping my style to have Wal-Mart an hour away, instead of 5 mintues!), and a trip to Ross. Do you all have Ross? It's FABULOUS!!! And, we get to go to lunch at Puerto Vallarta (a mexican restraunt), which should be fun. Doesn't it sound like a WONDERFUL morning?

This WordArt request is from Laura. She wanted to have this scripture, since it's the LDS 2009 Mutual theme. What a great scripture! I hope you like what I did with it. I LOVE how it turned out :) Click on the image below to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.




FONTS:

Example, charity, spirit, faith, purity - Stephanie Marie JF

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bethany....wonderful as always !

And yes, it does sound like a great morning...any day that includes a trip to Walmart, Ross and a mexican restaurant sounds great to me.
:)

Mary said...

Thanks! This is awesome! I'm sure I'll use this a TON next year, on programs, invitations, handouts... thanks again!

{krista} said...

I love this! My dd just turned 12, so this will be great on a birthday page for her!

Sara said...

Beautiful!

Marian and Molly said...

Thank you so much Bethany- am preparing for our youth quarterly fireside in the stake and this will be great to forma handout with the new theme on.
Hello and thanks from Marian on Northumberland in England

April said...

Fantastic job!! You are very talented and not to mention very busy. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Sig alias Mom said...

This is a fabulous site!! Thanks for sharing ideas. I'm a YW president and crave new ideas because sometimes thinking of new activities is the hardest part.
Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the logo

Anonymous said...

I love the logo. It is absolutely beautiful. I only have one thing I don't completely love. One of the things I was so excited about this years theme was the idea of being examples of the believers in word and conversation. So many of our darling young women don't realize how much others pay attention when they gossip or use too casual a tone about sacred things. The words "word" and "conversation" in your logo just seem less important than the others.

Anonymous said...

Love your idea and would like to know if and how I could put this into banner form so that we can put it in a frame and hang it in our Young Women's Room for the year. The size is 35.5" wide x 10 3/4" tall. Would appreciate your response

Carol

a said...

My mom says that if you print it off as an 8x10, and take it to Staples, they can help you manipulate it, and put it into different sizes. That would be my best advice for ya :)

And of course, you have permission to use it in your Young Womens Room - that's SO COOL!!!

Gramma Di said...

Thanks - worked great for our ward's newsletter.
diane

Sara said...

This is beautiful. I'm using it on our New Beginnings invite.

Thank you for sharing with all of us!

Kim said...

Love it. You are very talented, thank you for sharing! How could I get this as a vinyl rub-on? Wouldn't it be so neat as a tile?

a said...

http://www.trendycrafts.net

This is my friends' site. We're trying to figure out how to get my PNG file to work in their vinyl cutter. So, eventually, you should be able to get it as a vinyl thingy :)

Anonymous said...

thanks! i think i might be able to use this for new beginnings tomorrow!

Zelda's House said...

Thank you very much for sharing! You have a wonderful blog and beautiful word art!