Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 10, 2008

Always Will

OK, so I'm having MASSIVE troubles with Blogger. I think, maybe, I've found an end-run around it, but it's showing up very pixelated. I finally got the WordArt preview to load properly, but the LO is pretty pixelated. Hopefully Blogger fixes itself soon. Silly Blogger.

This WordArt is the request of an anonymous poster on ADD & ADHD. They saw this quote on a craft store circular. I thought it was very nice. Hope you enjoy!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


Kit by Shabby Princess - Festival
WordArt by ME!

Saturday in the Park
WordArt by ME!

How adorable is this layout! Thanks so much to Kim for sending it in. What sweet kids you have!!!
“Nicolas” kit by NinaScraps Designs
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Crissie for sending in this layout! Terrific! Love the layering, and the colors :) Thanks so much for sharing :)

7 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Awww, super sweet, thanks!

{krista} said...

I love your word art! Thanks so much for sharing it.

Sharon Kay said...

I LOVE this saying!! Oh I will love using it. In fact I think I will scrap it with a picture of my sons and put it on my wall! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Great word art...thanks so much!

verabear said...

I'll be looking for pictures of mom and dad and I'll use this for them :) thank you so much! :)

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much!

Michelef4 said...

This one isn't working.
Hugs,
Michele