Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, July 14, 2008

Love Stories

Is it REALLY Monday again? Boy does the time slip by! And JULY? Holy cow! Where did the year go? Things are getting crazy hectic around the Harty household, and it's only gonna get more crazy in the next few months!! Big changes coming our way :) (I'll have more details tomorrow), and I hope I survive it all - lol! But, I'm just taking it one day at a time, and trying to enjoy it all!!!

This WordArt request comes from Dana. She has a friend who's husband recently died from cancer, and thought that this quote would make a nice wordart for them. I hope you like it :) Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

As always... perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany! I just picked up the last few days worth of WA's and I wanted to thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!! I just love them, and I find myself going to my Elegant Wordart stash quite often!! Thanks again! :)

{krista} said...

LOVE the fancy font! What is it?

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jul [LA 02:55am, NY 04:55am, UK 09:55am, OZ 07:55pm]).

M u s s said...

Thank you!!
{{{hugs}}}

Lois B said...

Hmm so what is the font for the word Love? That L is something!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

many thanks for this. I have used it on an anniversary card for my husband.

http://sarahs-scrap-book.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-anniversary-card-to-my-husband.html