Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Right Step

Sometimes, as a parent, we DO want to be with our kids every step of the way. To make sure that they always do the right thing. But then, what would be the point of that. How can we teach them to be good people if we don't give them a chance to prove themselves. All we can do is teach them the right way when they're young, and trust that they'll do what they should when they are big. I sure hope I'm doing enough for them, and they'll turn out ok. Isn't that every parents fear. They they'll mess up their kids :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


You know, I should have just went to bed last night. My layouts keep getting worse and worse. Oh well. You get the idea. Here's my sweet Jacob, my oldest. When we first moved to Ohio, we had the kids in public school. They rode the bus 1 1/2 hours to school, and 1 1/2 hours home from school. It took 20 minutes to get to the bus stop. They were gone from the house from 6:05am to 4:00 pm. Way too long of a day for kids. And poor Jacob was having a hard time fitting in. He'd been the new kid at 2 different schools in 4 years time. That's so hard. He seems to be doing much better at home :)
kit called Angel by Skrapper Digitals
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Jennifer for sending in this fabulous layout! Love the extraction, and the background! It looks perfect :) SO CUTE!!!

flowered daisy paper by Kathryn Estry;
pink and white daisies were by digi-scrap SA;
the little pink hearts stuck in the daisies were by Nores Necessities
WordArt by ME!!

Thanks to Jaimie for sending in this FABULOUS layout! Don't you just love it! So sweet! Thanks for sharing :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
I love your word art. Would you see what you can do with this:

Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.

It's my words to live by and I'm not good at word art.

Thank you.

verabear said...

These are what might be called 'words of wisdom.' thank you for sharing :)

Wow, your kids sure had to be on the road a long time each day back in those public school days. I've always been like 5-10 minutes away from school. Only in College did I have to go farther than that - about 30-45 minutes away with traffic.