Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life's Treasures

I went and registered my kids for public school today. Holy cow, what a lot of paperwork! I was at the Elementary school for 1 1/2 hours filling out papers and waiting in line. My poor Grandma (who was watching the kids at my moms house), I felt so bad by the time I finally got home. But, it's done. Tom has Mrs. Greene, Eme has Mrs Foster (we know her from church!), and Joe has Mrs. Ransom (PM Kinder). It looks like a nice school, and the staff seemed very nice.

Jacob's school only took 15 minutes to register him. That was more like it - LOL! And, the secretary at the Middle School was one of the same secretaries from my high school years. That was kind of fun seeing her! He'll find out his schedule later in the month. Oregon schools start the day after Labor Day, so we still have about 1/2 a month left of summer.

It was a rainy day today, and it's sure wet out there. Not the rain like in the mid-west, that pours. This is more like a drizzle. A heavy, soaking, drizzle. There's a storm heading to the coast, so we ought to get a lot of rain and wind. But, that's nothing new for the area :) Liquid sunshine!!! Hehehe. But, because it's been a bit cooler as of late (yeah, to the people who live here (I've been freezing since I got here)), my Dad built a fire in the family room! I'm actually wearing a t-shirt (but I still have the socks and long pants on - ha!

This WordArt request is from Martha - What a lovely saying :) And, I love the look of this one. That Stephanie Marie JF fonts is one of my favorites :) What do you think?

Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account and download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks, you guys!


FONTS:
Life's - Stephanie Marie JF
Treasures - Kon Tiki Aloha JF

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this quote and the wordart looks great. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Thanks for your beautiful work.

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Thank you very much for using this quote ! Your work is beautiful !
Thanks , Martha

Kristine said...

Thanks for all your beautiful stuff! I can't wait to get scrapping!!

Anonymous said...

thanks!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much! I love it!

neety said...

Thanks Bethany. I love all your word art.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Aug [LA 03:40am, NY 05:40am, UK 10:40am, OZ 08:40pm] ).

Bree said...

This is lovely. I've got 2 pictures I'm going to use it with.

Unknown said...

I love your wordart!! Just wanted to let you know that I've used this one in a layout, if you want to see how I used it. You can find on my blog here and in this gallery at DSO. Thanks for sharing your wonderful wordart!!!