Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 17, 2008

God's Masterpieces

This WordArt is for Amanda. Isn't it a cute quote. I do love little girls. I may only have one, but I am sure grateful for her. She and I are vastly outnumbered, but at least we have each other!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave a quick note if you like my work.
JB_04_July_fairy_with_Star
Py6 - paper
TYO_Beautiful Year_Emb_Sideholder (ScrapGirls.com)
Frames by me using PSP X, and Inner Bilevels/shadows

Thanks so much to Priscilla for sending in this Layout! Love the pretty and bright colors! Aren't girls fun :) It's so fun to watch them grow up before our eyes! Great job on the layout!!!

Template 2 by Nini-Lolo
Paper and Elements by Sunshine Girls from the Easter Egg Hunt Collaboration Kits

Awe, how sweet is she!!! Love what you did with the page. It looks fantastic :) Thanks so much for sharing, Allison!!!
freebie "Delight" by Chaos Lounge Creations
WordArt by ME!

This layout was sent in by Lisanne. What a super job! Thanks so much :)
Kit used: Shabby Princess ~ Winter Chic
WordArt by ME!!!

Thanks so much to Brenda for sending in this layout! Isn't it fabulous! And this little girls is adorable!!! Look at those eyes!!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

7 comments:

Debi Putnam said...

I know what you mean. Little girls are so special. We only have one daughter also and she and I are greatly outnumbered in our family. We also have seven boys. I love my boys but girls are just truly special!!!! Thanks for all the time you put into your wordart. I LOVE your WA and I am grateful that you so freely share it with all. Thanks a bunch!

Debi

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much. Little girls are such a special blessing. I am looking forward to using this in her scrapbook. Thanks again for sharing you wonderful talent.

Anonymous said...

This is soo cute! I used it for a layout. I am sending it to your email. I use LOTS of your word art..they are so cute and always give me an idea of how I want my tag to look. Thank you so much for your hard work!

xO Brenda

loungie said...

I love this wordart, I have a little daughter myself!
but the link seems to be invalid. :-(
do you think you could repost it? that would be so nice!

Cindy Rose said...

Just discovered your site and your beautiful wordart. I love the God's Masterpiece saying, but it seems the link is no longer available. Would you repost? Thanks.

Bit's grandma said...

Hi Bethany: Tried to download this word art but the link is invalid. Can you help? Thank you SO much!

MeiYah said...

Aww, this is so nice but I agree with Kim, the link is already invalid... :( can you please share it again? thanks a lot...