Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Dream

Yes, it's WordArt Wednesday, and no, I'm not all the way ready. So, instead of just skipping a week, I thought that I'd give you guys a chance to get it here! Ha! Well, i guess it's not unlike every other day of the week around here - LOL!

I thought this was a very nice quote, and from a girl movie. We don't have a lot of girl movies going around our house. What with 4 boys, and myself being such a big Sci-Fi geek, well, my poor 6 year old daughter doesn't stand a chance. So, Eme, this one's for you!!!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
A, D - Beautiful Caps ES
ream - Amber

5 comments:

Laraine said...

Have 2 boys myself so totally know what you're talking about. Another super word art...thank you.

MomSoto said...

I love it ! ! ! Thank you :) This freebie was just listed at Twisted Challenges Freebie Listing

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Rytexas said...

I absolutely love your blog and your work. I look forward to reading about you and your life everyday. I can't even imagine how you have time to do everything you do--taking care of your family, blogging and designing and I am sure much,much more.

Blessings on you and keep up the good work. I am a huge fan.

Dana said...

Great quote and beautiful word art as always - thank you