Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eye Colors

This is a WordArt at the request of Amanda. She wanted Blue Eyed Girl, but I couldn't just leave it at that! Now, everyone can use it for their ___ eyed ___. Heheheeh. I know I have a blue eyed boy, a brown eyed boy, a green eyed boy, and a brown eyed girl!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

And, for those of you who wrote back in, and requested the WordArt for your hazel eyed kids, here you go. Click here for that link.


Kit by Scrap Sylvie - Blue Tanger 2
WordArt by ME!

Here's another layout with kids in Civil War clothes. We do a lot of that in this family :) I guess I'm trying to get geared up for reenacting season, which is fast approaching :) Aren't my kiddo's cute!

Thanks so much, Debbie, for your wonderful layout! It's so pretty :)

AlwaysPlumpster - locket and stickpin
Creative Memories - Paper
DigiScrapDepot and DSP for everything else.....
WordArt by ME!

CShields, Jessica Dixon, Syndee Nuckles
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Kris for sending in this adorable layout! What a cute little baby girl :)
"Breathe Easy" freebie by ksharonk

This layout was sent in by Lisanne. Didn't she do a great job :) Love the colors, and your baby is ADORABLE! Love they eyes :) Thanks so much!
Lilac Breeze kit by Abish Allen
WordArt by ME!

Thanks to Abish for sending in this layout! Isn't it great :) Love the colors, and love the circle element! Great :)

11 comments:

The Bailey's said...

Yay, this is beautiful, thank you. You are so good at what you do!

Sharon said...

Love these, how about Hazel? I have one child that has hazel in a family of Blues, she wishes she was a blue. This would be a nice way to promote the hazel.

Bethany said...

OK, Hazel is now up there too :)

Shell said...

Thanks so much for all the great word art

Anonymous said...

I have just recently found your site and enjoy your word art. I've downloaded a few and you have inspired me to try creatintg a few of my own. Where do you get your fonts? Do you have a favorite set of fonts? Are you self taught? I'm pretty good with Photoshop Elements, but have not played with creating word art. I'm a card maker so I think it would be neat to incorporate some word art on my cards. Thanks for sharing your art!
Kim

missliss5/Melissa said...

Wow--I could really have used that for a layout a few months ago. I'll have to swap out what I did because yours are much better. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for these great WAs!

Dinphy said...

Oh wonderful!
I'll pick the same; blue eyed boy and brown eyed girl!!! ;)
Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Awww..I just love your word art!

Phyldar said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.Sue