Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, September 8, 2008

Grandmas

Here's a few pictures from our Sunday afternoon. My brothers daughter got to come over and play with my kids for a few hours, and they had a lot of fun. And, I got a new calling at church. I'm the Primary Chorister.....again! Hehehe. It's the 4th time I've done this calling - maybe I'm not learning what I'm supposed to be learning - LMBO! It should be fun. My older boys were excited that I get to teach them music :)

So, what do you think of my new brown dress? The fabric is slightly shiny, so it looks a little off in this pic. But you get the idea :)


Here's Eme, and Taylor, and Joe, making funny faces :)


And Jim, and Taylor, and Eme, making more funny faces :)


And Eme, and I, and Taylor, painting toenails and fingernails. We're in the garage, so it didn't stink up the house (see, I'm so considerate - ha!). The girls had fun, I think. Jimmy and Joe REALLY wanted theirs done too, but I was a mean mom and told them it was just for girls - LOL!
I'm not sure why Eme is scrowling in this picture. What a frown!


This WordArt request is from Keri, who informed me that yesterday was Grandparents day. So, all of you who took pics of your Grandmas, here's a NEW WordArt to scrap a layout with! Enjoy :) Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work :)



FONTS:

Grandmas - Kwekel

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And look at you! You look fabulous! I love your new dress!

Rebecca Street said...

You look amazing in that cute dress! Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous girl! Your diet is really starting to show and just wait till your husband see you in a couple of weeks.

Brenda said...

I LOVE that dress!!!

Keri and Neal said...

Thank you so much for doing up this word art. I love your stuff and am looking foward to using this.

Trina said...

Wow, you look amazing in that dress!

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely photos :D

Thank you for the word art, but I'm going to be a pain in the bum and ask could you make one with the u in mum :D

Pretty please!!

{krista} said...

You are looking fabulous! Congrats on the new calling, and LOVE the word art, too!!!

Heidi said...

OMG this is the BEST quote!!! and you look awesome! THANK YOU!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Joy said...

Thank you for the Grandma word art!

April said...

You are one hot mama!! You look amazing!

Unknown said...

Bethany, you look AMAZING! LOVE the dress!

Amy said...

Dress is SO cute! Lookin' like a hottie!