Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Perfer to Laugh

This WordArt suggestion is from Dana. First off, sorry it's taken so long to get to your quotes. See, the problem was that they were too long. I put them aside, thinking I could get back to them and figure them out. Well, I've come to the realization that they were just too long. I did manage to get this one to work. Really, WordArts work best if under 10 words. That's not a hard set rule, but I've found it to make designing a bit easier.

I did like this quote though. It's actually longer, but I dropped off the last sentence. Again, too wordy. Isn't it so true to life. I find myself in so many situations where I have to either "laugh" or "cry" with my children. I try my best to make it a laugh! That's how I want my kids to remember me :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your quotes. Thanks so much for sharing this exceptional time.

missliss5/Melissa said...

This is totally going to be perfect for pics I've got of Jessica in the middle of messes. Thanks!

Sally said...

Such a great lady. I am so glad that you used this quote I LOVE IT! I looks great too! Thanks.