Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Imagination Fun

This WordArt request is from Ginger. I thought it turned out pretty good! Hope you like it, girl! Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
Imagination - Rambler Script JF
Fun - Elise

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it- Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is just perfect - I need to print it out to remind myself to use my imagination!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for this- i love word art to go with the layouts i make of my photos

Cris said...

Buuuh, it's not there anymore... can you put it back up? Thanks a bunch!

Zeb said...

merci !