Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Family

OK, this isn't a request - I TOTALLY ran out of time yesterday to make a freebie (but I did get a lot of designing done!), so I had to give you all this - I was saving it for a WordArt pack, but you get it instead! WooHoo for you!

I'm taking all 5 kids to the doctor today for check-ups, immunizations, camp physicals, regular physicals, a wart to be checked out, and an undescended testicle (yes, I'm sure you're SO glad that I shared). Hopefully they're on their BEST behavior, and it goes QUICKLY! I may have to resort to "If you do good, we'll go to the dollar store, and you can pick something FABULOUS out!" That might just work with this lot!


FONT: Pharmacy

7 comments:

the3chickens said...

Thanks very much! :)

scrappinmint said...

Thanks for the Family WA Bethany. Good luck at the drs. office. Don't you love the dollar store! I use that bribe myself from time to time. :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 03:34am, NY 05:34am, UK 10:34am, OZ 08:34pm]).

J9 said...

I hope by the end of the day you weren't singing "We are a happy FAMily!" through gritted teeth! LOL LOVE your writing style! Thanks so much for your work!

Mags said...

Neat set - can't wait to use it!
:) Mags
http://magsgraphics.blogspot.com

AnneMarie said...

thanks so much!!! love this!

Lisa said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your talents with us. I love your work and have DL lots.