Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Greatest Invention

So, I'm getting a new calling today at church. I'm gonna be in the Primary (3-11 yr old kids) presidency (2nd counselor). That was my calling back in our Joliet ward, and I just loved it. I'm hoping it's just as great here too :) And, I have all 5 of my kids in Primary, until August when Jacob goes into Young Mens (12-18 yr olds). I'm excited to get to know the ladies I'll be working with :)

Captain America called yesterday from St. Louis. He decided to spend the day with his brother/parents there. He hasn't really seen them since Christmas '07, so it was nice for him to take a day and visit. I wish I could have been there too. I really do like Captain America's family. They're great people, and I love them dearly :)

He should be home on Monday night. I'm tiring of the moving process (I know, just the first of many army moves), and ready to start feeling settled. Sigh. One of these days :) I still need to go to the post office and get our mail coming here. Note to self - do this on Monday :) hehehehe.

Hehehe, this saying really fits my weekend. We've just kinda sat around and done nothing - LMBO! But, I did get some design time in, and got 10 new WordArt packs designed - Woohoo! And, I watched a lot of TV (online) and even a new movie (online). See, that's not procrastination. That's just doing something else besides cleaning and unpacking. hehehehe.

Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


FONTS:
Greatest- BIRTH OF A HERO
All rest - AFL Font nonmetric BT

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE today's WordArt - I am a great procrastinator :-) Would it be a lot of bother to ask you to do another version, exactly the same just with "labor" spelled "labour"? I'd love to use it but as I'm a Brit (and really picky), it looks strange to me without a "u"!

templework said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your calling!!!
Your new Ward is really on the ball!
((HUGS))

Kim said...

I really like this word art Bethany. Thanks so much.

I wanted to suggest moving your mail online! You can go to www.usps.com and transfer it/put holds/etc through there. Just might get you from having to go to the post office.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Good luck in your new calling. You'll do great.
Kate

xashee's corner said...

You so deserve the break of doing nothing for a change. you have been on the go, go, go for awhile now! oh your wordart is the GREATEST! Thank you so much for sharing! :D Hope you have a SUPER Sunday!

Rose said...

I am a huge procrastinator, so this word art is fantastic!! Thanks

JudyD said...

This is a hoot! I love it and your work in general!

Vicki said...

This one is SOooooo me! Thanks a bunch!

Terebene said...

Thank you for both of these and for yesterday's!

Unknown said...

I just love the quote - and your work shows it off PERFECTLY! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

LOL!! This is the greatest!! TFS

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! So true, and yet *not* at the same time, lol. Sometimes procrastinating actually causes more work in the end. (Don't ask me HOW I know this - I'm taking the fifth on it!)

Blessings~

Magnolia said...

Oh yes, I'm the great procrastinator! (sung to the tune of the Great Pretender) (old song)

Love your word art. Thank you so much for sharing.