Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Memories Are Forever

This WordArt suggestion is from Michele. What a great quote! And, I liked how it turned out. OK, I liked how the shortened version turned out much better than the longer version, but hey, you can't have everything :) Hope you like it!

Click on the WordArt below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.


Kit Used: Shabby Princess ~ Urban Kiwi (freebie)
WordArt by ME

Thanks so much to Brenda for sending in her FABULOUS layout! Not that I'm partial to beach pictures or anything (since I was BORN AND RAISED on the beach)!!!! Awesome layout!

No comments: