Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the Air 5

Happy Valentines Day!!! I hope that you all have a GRAND day today :) Me? What do I have planned for today? Um, well, I'd like to sleep in - hehehehe. We'll see how far that goes - LOL! The little ones tend to get up at the same time reguardless of when they were put to bed. Ha!

I know that we wanted to drive up to the mountains and go see the Franklin Mountains State Park, and that we wanted to get Jacob's glasses fixed at Wal-Mart. Captain America and I might go see a movie after the little kids go to bed. Other than that, just a fun Saturday at home. Since Captain America and I are both trying to lose some unwanted holiday pounds, we're for-going on the Chocolate/sweets, so that takes a lot of the "umpf" out of Valentines day - hehehe. See where my mind is - TOTALLY on the food - ha!

Oh yeah, our Valentines Dance last night was pretty fun. The kids really enjoyed it. They had GREAT decorations, games that the kids liked, and ice cream sundaes and cookies, that my kids LOVED! We stayed for about an hour, and then came back home. I did get a few pics, but my stupid camera wasn't taking clear pictures. You know, I think I should just go out and buy a cheap one from Wal-mart. At least that way it would fit in my purse, and I'd have it when I needed it. And those take decent pictures. To get a camera that takes FABULOUS pictures, you need to spend more than $150. That's just the cold, hard facts I'm afraid :)

The kids had fun at their Valentines Day parties yesterday. They came home with a TON of Valentines, and lots of chocolate and candy. They were so sweet, and tried to share with me, but I was good, and resisited. Did I tell you that I'm up 14 lbs from my 140lbs where I was before Thanksgiving? Crud! I now have 1 pair of pants that fit. So, I'm back on my diet. I did yesterday PERFECT. One day down, at least 30 more to go :) I've done it once before, I know I ca do it again.

You know, I can tell that I'm REALLY tired while writing this post (pre-published last night), because it's SO random and stream of thought - ha! I think it's about time I tie it up, and head to bed. SO sleepy :) Need sleep - hehehehe.

OK all, here's the last of the "Love is in the Air" WordArts :) I hope you've enjoyed them :) Be sure to post some layouts in my Scraporchard gallery, under Elegant WordArt by Bethany, so I can see your lovely creations :) Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

10 comments:

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Good luck with the diet, you did awesome before, you can do it again! Thanks for another terrific wordart!

Anonymous said...

Hum can't log into my account today, weird. I know how you feel about those unwanted lbs! Thrift store time. Pat in Houston

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your life with all of us - I quite enjoy reading about your trials and tribulations. I have no husband, no kids, there is only my mom, me and my 5 (FIVE) rescued cats, so your life is very heart warming. You are so entertaining and I truly enjoy reading your blog. Thank you for posting, thank you for including all in your day to day life. THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 15 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

xashee's corner said...

You will get to a weight you are comfy with! So GLAD you had FUN though! :) Thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME wordart! Happy Valentine's Day! :)

eph2810 said...

Thank you so much for the marvelous freebie.

Anonymous said...

Great wordart! Thank-you

✿Cik_Azera said...

Thank you..will update you once i using this wordart..just start loving this digi-scrap thingy

Anonymous said...

Wonderful words!
Thanks :)