Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lives Forever Changed

So a lot of you wanted to know which diet my hubby and I have started, so I'll take just a minute and let you all know. We're doing Dr. Cohen's 1st Personal Diet. While there is a fee associated with it, I figured that we're spending more than that in diet meal bars (we're always on some type of diet or another). It's hard, and you have to eat only what's on the diet (but then, isn't that what a diet is :) and weigh and measure everything (but that plays into one of my personality strengths!), but it's working! We have a friend who's lost 26 lbs in 4 weeks.

I'll keep you all updated on my progress, and test it out for ya all :) hehehe. If it works as good as I think it's gonna work, I'll be back in my skinny clothes in no time!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

This WordArt request is for Chelsea. What a fabulous saying! I SO loved it!!! It was a bit long, but I think that it worked out pretty good :) She's gonna use it for the cover of her son's baby book. Let me know how it turns out!

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)

FONTS:

Forever - An Unfortunate Font DeWarped
Lives, Changed - Renaissance

10 comments:

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, this is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yes, please keep us updated about your progress on your new diet! Very exciting to see such results in your first week. Thanks for the fanstastic wordart!

Anonymous said...

This is the best word art yet. (sorry to play favorites) Thanks for your hard work. I love your creations!

Anonymous said...

I am now hooked on your word art.
I'm terrible at it. and being able spell might help too right? LMAO
Any way I have a couple of sayings I would love for you to turn into wordart.

1. My mind not only wanders, sometimes it just leaves.
2. What nature gave you PSP can fix.
(of course there could many variations on this one)

Unknown said...

Thank you SO, so much Bethany! I left a comment on 4Shared as well, but have to thank you for doing this for me. I really love it. I cannot wait to see how it turns out on the cover of my son's baby book. :) Woohoo!! I am SO excited. Thanks again! ~Chelsea~

Farrah's Designer Scraps said...

http://scraporchard.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9908
Thank you so much!
I love your wordart!

Jan said...

Thanks so much, Bethany. This one really "talks" to me.

Nana and Papa said...

Thank you so much for this awesome work. I will be using it in a book for my granddaughter.

Phila Danniels said...

Interesting, awesome post.
http://www.yourpersonaldiet.com/