Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Daughter

This WordArt suggestion came from Amanda. What a beautiful sentiment. I am so excited for my daughter and I to have the kind of relationship that my mother and I have. :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some a quick note if you like my WordArt.

Thanks to Crissie for sending in her layouts "Here is my latest attempt at photo blending. At taylormadedigidesigns.blogspot.com she has some great tutorials and I used her freebie paper ”taylormade-casuallyblendingin-pp3”.

Thanks!!! You did a great job :)

14 comments:

{krista} said...

I love this quote! You are very talented. Could I make a request??? My husbands favorite saying is: "Golf is played on a five inch course: The distance between your ears." (bobby jones) I have loads of golf pages I need to make and add this to! Thanks! Keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Thanks for sharing with others.

verabear said...

I love this quote. It's strange that this is the second one I'm having download problems with today. I was able to download all others, excepts the boys quote and this. I can be persistent though and come back later. hehehe. thanks again@ :)

Anonymous said...

Love your wordart but I am stuck.. I cannot get this one to download. The image will not load in 4shared and then it prevents it from being downloaded. Suggestions?

a said...

4shared is having issues with some of it's servers. that's why it isn't letting you download it. all i can say is, come back and try later. i'm so sorry. i really don't know what else to do for you :(

Anonymous said...

i've downloaded lots of your wordart..i really love..keep up the good work..

Anonymous said...

Lovely quote, thank you for sharing

Shannon said...

Thanks Bethany! Another fabulous quote! I'm hoping to play in your blog challenge over at the Orchard. :)

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful word art. I've added your blog to mine so others might find you as well!

Sooze said...

Thanks so much for the quotes!

eBz said...

Hi, I have downloaded heaps of your wordart i love it :D Was wondering what text this was?? i want to write my daughters name & birthdate in the same text.
Thanks :D

a said...

The font is Mary Helen JF. It's a JAW font. Very spendy, but he makes WONDERFUL fonts :)

Thanks!

No Reimer Reason said...

Thank you for the cute word art. :)

gwacie said...

Hello! I made a layout using this wordart. Thanks for sharing your talent! :)
http://mylilspotofsunshine.blogspot.com/2009/05/rak-for-ate-jig.html