Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus

I thought that this WordArt was a lot of fun, and could be used on Santa pictures. I know my kids got their pictures taken with Santa this year, and I bet some of yours did too! Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

12 comments:

Lois B said...

Hope your having a super wonderful time.

Wow, what is that font???

belle007 said...

Thanks so much for the great wordart. Happy Holidays!

xashee's corner said...

thank you so much for sharing your AWESOME wordart!! Happy Holidays to you & yours! i hope you have a WONDERFUL New year too! :D

Penny said...

thanks so much, love all of your wordart

RedShamrock said...

My lucky day! This is perfect for a rather belated C'mas gift. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your talent! I love all of your work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Word Art - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 23, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing - really great work!

Have a wonderful christmas time!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great Santa wordart! Sure will come in handy! Wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your generosity and talent!Thanks to you my pages can be a lot nicer than they would be.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and my God protect and bless all the wonderful people who are serving their country in the armed forces.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany--I have visited your site many times since starting to scrap digitally last spring. I appreciate all the hard work you do to make some of us (who aren't designers) look so good. Thanks for sharing; I pray you and your family will have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.

Kandy
Ohio

NittyPearl said...

Great!!
Thanks
Sandra

Unknown said...

Thank you for this great wordart